Presented and Hosted by the
Catholic Psychotherapy Association 2016 Annual Meeting
Co-sponsored by: IDEALS/NIRE | The National Institute of Relationship Enhancement®
Friday, April 15, 2016 & Saturday, April 16, 2016
1:30pm to 5:00pm
Austin Marriott North
2600 La Frontera Boulevard
Round Rock, TX 78681
Conference Registration, Workshop Application, and $20 Supplement Required
Space is Limited and by Application or Invitation Only
Applications are now open and due no later than source March 1, 2016
Please submit workshop application (see below) to enter Dr. Gerry Doran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Best Resume Writing Services Dc Affordable Description
Two day (afternoons only, 1:30pm -5pm) intermediate to-advanced professional workshop includes speaker presentations, small group work, brief participant presentations, and plenary discussion. Given the focused nature of this workshop, it is open only by invitation (or approval of application).
http://lacesoflove.org/?p=write-my-essay-discount Participants will be expected to attend the full workshop, to have completed a packet of readings prior to the conference, and to actively engage in the workshop case analysis and discussion of theory and practice. Participants are also expected to participate in post-workshop monthly conference calls and/or collaborating in the writing of white papers. Participants will receive the reading list and case materials at least one month prior to the conference.
http://seattlebusinesscapital.com/persuasive-essay-on-equal-pay/ Intended Audience:
Psychologists with experience with offering psychological evaluations and consultation services to Roman Catholic programs of priestly formation. The secondary audience includes licensed mental health professionals, graduate psychology students, and seminary/vocations staff with significant clinical, research, or formation experience with this population.
click Number of CE: 6.5 CE credits (full program attendance on both days is necessary for CEs to be issued). (Note: subject to NIRE/IPS approval)
college application essay help online college Learning Objectives
This workshop is designed to help you:
1. Define the ecclesial, ethical, and professional role of the psychologist consultant to a program of priestly formation in light of the APAs Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (Amended in 2010), the Vatican’s Guidelines for the Use of Psychology in the Admission and Formation of Candidates to the Priesthood (2008), and the USCCB’s Guidelines for the Use of Psychology in Seminary Admissions (2015).
2. List and describe the relevant considerations in writing a report for the priestly formation audience (ordinaries, vocation directors, and seminary formators).
3. Compare and contrast these specialized psychological reports from traditional clinical reports written for a clinician audience.
4. List the thirteen (13) psychological contraindications to priestly formation as listed in the 2015 Guidelines for the Use of Psychology in Seminary Admissions.
5. Identify, select and utilize valid psychological tests and procedures for the screening of the thirteen (13) contraindications with clinical sensitivity to age, cultural, ethnic, linguistic, and socioeconomic factors.
6. Analyze, discuss and critique specific case presentations and examples of seminary assessment evaluations.
7. Create and design clear, contextually-valid recommendations in relation to seminary admissions and to the four pillars of priestly formation (human, spiritual, intellectual, and pastoral) as defined in Pastores Dabo Vobis (1992) and the USCCB’s Program for Priestly Formation (PPF fifth edition; 2005).
click here Attendance Cost/Registration
This workshop requires prior registration for the full 2016 CPA Conference, a $20 materials fee, and approved application (or invitation) by the workshop faculty.
Applications for registration are to be submitted to Dr. Gerry Doran (email@example.com) and will be reviewed by the program faculty. Please note: Given the intimate nature of this workshop and physical space limitations, a workshop seat is not guaranteed until participants receive a confirmation mail from Dr. Gerry Doran.
http://n5xmotorsport.com/?p=defense-phd-dissertation Workshop Faculty (in alphabetical order):
http://kadatvkadin.com/rosoiew/oyptke.php?br=gauss--<-seidel-calculator Gerry Doran, Ph.D.
Santa Barbara, California
Chair, CPA Seminary Psychological Assessment & Consultation Working Group
http://myvespagroup.com/?p=uk-essays-writers Carlos C. Gomez, Ph.D.
Psychological Consultant, Center for Human Formation, Miami, Florida
President-Elect, Catholic Psychotherapy Association
Past-Chair, CPA Seminary Psychological Assessment & Consultation Working Group
http://www.yuceajans.com/thesis-1-8-custom-footer/ Christina P. Lynch, Psy.D.
Psychologist, Saint John Vianney Theological Seminary, Denver, Colorado
Faculty & Psychologist, Institute for Priestly Formation, Omaha, Nebraska
Past-President, Catholic Psychotherapy Association
Credentials (degree, professional license)