A ‘spiritual bouquet’ is a group of prayers gathered together for a particular intention. The idea is that each prayer is like a flower and that the group is like a bouquet mystically offered as a gift to God for a particular intention.
Between now and the upcoming 2016 CPA Conference, members and friends of the CPA can join in offering a Spiritual Bouquet for the success of the CPA Conference and the intentions of our supporting Catholic bishops.
How do I participate?
1. Simply decide what you plan to do (for example: Rosaries, Holy hours, Days of fasting, Acts of charity, etc.)
2. Example: My contribution to the Spiritual bouquet will be: 20 Rosaries, 10 Weekly Masses, 1 Day of fasting
3. Email your contribution to: email@example.com (RE: Spiritual Bouquet)
4. Your intentions will be added to the chart of good works below.
5. The total contribution will be presented during the CPA Conference.
|Divine Mercy Chaplets||Adoration/Holy Hours|
|Spiritual Works of Mercy||Daily/Weekly Fasting|